Thanks for visiting our blog! My mom taught me that a good meal, made from scratch, can solve just about everything.The recipes on this blog are gentle on tummies, tasty, weight-loss promoting, and can be made without a fuss. Most of them are free of gluten, dairy, corn, and sweeteners. Best of all, they help those that eat them become more patient, more loving, and more kind. Please, keep in touch! Thanks again for visiting.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sprouted Brown Rice Yeast Bread (A Bread Recipe for Family)

I found a great, super simple sprouted brown rice flour bread recipe! It is not THM, but is a good compromise for family members that don't need to lose weight. Hope your family will  enjoy this lots! Since it is not my recipe, I'm including a link to the source. However, please note my changes here: 

A Few Notes / Changes 
I greased the pans VERY well with coconut oil. Instead of kefir, I used 1 1/2 c warm water and 1/2 c coconut milk. Since I had them on hand, I also tossed in a couple extra egg yolks. Instead of baking powder and soda, I used 1 1/2t dry yeast. I combined it with the liquids and let it sit for about 15 minutes before combining with the other ingredients.  I preheated the oven to 115 and then turned it off, and rose the bread for an hour, reheating the oven and turning it off again once mid-rise. Then, without taking the bread out of the oven, I turned the oven on to 350. I allowed it to bake until the crust was uniformly very brown. Enjoy! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment