Thanks for visiting our blog! My mom taught me that a good meal, made from scratch, can solve just about everything.The recipes on this blog are gentle on tummies, tasty, weight-loss promoting, and can be made without a fuss. Most of them are free of gluten, dairy, corn, and sweeteners. Best of all, they help those that eat them become more patient, more loving, and more kind. Please, keep in touch! Thanks again for visiting.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sprouting Grains Day 3

Here's how everything looks. I've rinsed 3 times today. 

I could go ahead and put them in the dehydrator tonight, but I need to go to bed! So I'll wait until morning. I just rinsed them and they will be fine 'til morning. I like to make sure that nearly every grain has had a chance to sprout, so it's all good. See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment